Trinity Training and Development Announces Front Line Leadership’s New Online Learning Program
Austin, TX (June 29, 2020) Front Line Leadership announced today the launch of its new Online Learning Program. The platform provides a viable alternative for organizations when face-to-face classroom delivery is not feasible. “The program utilizes the same content, tools, and structure of our classroom-based program, but provides the flexibility of an easy to use blended learning process when location, cost, or location play a factor in how training is delivered” explained Robert Winter, President of Trinity Training and Development and Front Line Leadership. “We believe our online platform will expand the availability of Front Line to a wider audience, especially those who are new to online learning.”
“Our program includes 10 different leadership sessions, each of which include a 1½ to 2-hour virtual training session along with pre-work and post-work assignments. The program is designed to help leaders:
- Understand the skills, behaviors, and attitudes needed for effective leadership
- Understand the needs of employees for engagement and satisfaction on the job
- Learn skills for analyzing employee developmental needs and customize an approach for improving employee performance
- Improve communication and interpersonal effectiveness and apply those skills to coaching, provide feedback, initiating change, and managing conflict
- Develop skills in creating high performing teams
The program is delivered to both professional/office and manufacturing/technical environments, and the content and case study examples are designed to meet both populations. “Since our launch in 2010, we have delivered the Front Line Leadership Program to over 14,000 leads, supervisors, and managers in more than 20 different industries throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America. We currently offer Front Line in Spanish in our classroom version and will be converting that to online at a future date,” said Winter.
To learn more about the Front Line Leadership Program and how it can help strengthen your company’s leadership skills and empower your team to produce results, visit https://www.frontlineleadershipprogram.com/.
Front Line Leadership