Situational Leadership® II is one of the most well known models for managing people. Based on the work of Ken Blanchard, SLII® provides leaders with a model and tools for creating open communication and developing self-reliance in those they manage.
Situational Leadership® II is recognized as both a language and framework for developing people because it works across cultural, linguistic and geographical barriers. The program’s foundation lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person and the situation.
- Develop leaders who succeed at goal setting, coaching, active listening and proactive problem solving.
- Clarify individual goals and ensure alignment with the organization’s goals.
- Increase retention of employees
- Improve individual and organizational productivity.
- Improve job satisfaction and morale at all levels.
- Create a shared language of leadership within an organization.
Target Audience: Mid-Level Manager & Above
Recommended Group Size: 12 - 25 participants
Time Commitment: 2 Days